360 Security protects your mobile device against viruses, malware, junk files, empty folders and private data. It cleans up apps running in background to give smooth multitasking experience without lag. Developers have added new anti-theft function in recent app update which will help users to locate their lost phone with amazing ease.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to use anti-theft feature & commands of 360 Security so that one can find his stolen phone easily.
- Step 1. Install 360 Security from android market
- Step 2. Swipe Right from left side
- Step 3. Select anti-theft option as shown above
- Step 4. Click on enable now.
- Step 5. This is the most important step as you have to set unique code which will be used afterwards to control lost phone remotely. Note down code somewhere EXCEPT Your Mobile Phone on which you are activating anti-theft .
- Step 6. Set security contact : Put your friends or relatives mobile number in the field given below so that whenever phone’s SIM card is changed, concerned notification will be sent on security contact. Notification will give you mobile number of thief’s SIM card.
- Step 7. Now you have successfully enabled anti theft .
- Step 8. Given below are some commands which you have to send in case you lost your phone.
Command 1. With this command, you can delete all mobile data by sending “del#Anti-theft Code” . Suppose your code (as set in step5 ) is 123456789 then command will be–del#123456789 which you have to send from any mobile to your lost mobile number. In case sim card is changed,then notification message will be sent on your security number (as in step 6 ) containing thief’s number. Just send above command to that thief’s number.
Command 2- If you loose your phone and sim card is changed, sms will be sent to security number.
Command 3- This will help to locate lost phone. Send command “locate#Anti-theft Code” from any mobile to lost phone. You will get exact location of your device without need of GPS.
Command 4- This will to locate phone in your nearby area such as home / buses / trains / enclosed environment etc. Send ” alert#Anti-theft Code” lost phone and it will emit an alarm tone at full volume.
Command 5- Lock your device just by sending ” lock#Anti-theft Code ” command which can be unlocked only by entering correct anti theft code. Thank you, I will be in touch with you shortly.